1. Fill a pot with water and set on the stove. Set the burner so that the water in the pot heats but doesn't boil.
2. Spoon 4 tbs. of black tea leaves into the pot. Stir the tea leaves into the water to ensure that all tea leaves are moistened.
3. Steep the tea for approximately 5 minutes. Check on the tea regularly to ensure adequate heating for steeping. Increase the heat and add a few minutes to the steeping time, if needed.
4. Take the pot off the burner and strain the leaves from the water. Mix 1/2 cup of brown sugar into the water until it dissolves completely.
5. Unwrap 3 lbs. of meat and season it to taste using salt, onion, pepper and garlic powder.
6. Transfer the seasoned meat into a Dutch oven. Pour the water and tea mixture into the Dutch oven so that it covers the meat.
7. Cook the meat at 325 degrees F for about 90 minutes. The meat should be tender enough to slice with only a fork.
Teaporia by Tea Time with Liv